Sunday, August 1, 2010

As En Vogue once said: "Back to Life, Back to Reality"

This Tuesday marks the end of my month off work. (Hold on while I grab a tissue) How is it that I can have a full month off work and still not be ready to go back? It makes me wonder if I would ever be ready to go back to work. This month off has been a very eventful month. Our family had a wonderful vacation to Little Dix Bay, the side effects of early pregnancy hit me like a freight train, and my Grandma passed away. Please keep me in your thoughts Tuesday for it will be a very difficult and depressing day in my book.


I wish I looked this cute at work

With that said…. I am very anxious to see my KIPP kiddos. Nothing can make your day brighter than our kids. With everything these kids face on a daily basis they are somehow able to still smile from ear to ear. There is so much to learn from them. I wish I could be more like them and always see the good. They all come back August 19th and I already know that will be a good day. I am already getting calls from them asking “Are you really pregnant Mrs. White?” Good news travels fast I guess.

How can this not make you happy?



2 comments:

  1. Oh Ash, I am so glad you're a fellow blogger now! And what better way to start a blog than through the poetic wisdom of En Vogue. How very Sequoyah Cyclones of you!!! I love it! - Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was either En Vogue or Celine Dion. Celine will have her shining moment, don't you worry.

    ReplyDelete