Monday, August 30, 2010

What’s on the Menu Tonight? Will it be Taco Night or Hotdog Night?



Well, today is the day we potentially find out if our a baby is a princess or prince. I have been praying for a baby that is not modest in the least and has “its” legs open from here to Asia. It will be so nice to actually begin picking out a name, planning a nursery, and buying clothes. I think the reality of having a baby in the near future will really hit us at that point.

I am so thankful to Josh’s sister, Christy who is allowing us to come in today for this ultrasound. Also, our Mom’s will be there as well. What a special day regardless if we are unable to see anything. (Remind me I said this later if we don’t see anything)

With that said…. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me around 6pm this evening. I will keep you all updated.

4 comments:

  1. Oh the title of this made me laugh. You will find out... And I cant wait to hear!!!! I vote hot dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will send you a text as soon as I find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait!! Hot dogs or tacos, sick. You would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so torn! Part of me wants you to have a taco, so your taco can hang out with my 2 tacos. But I kinda think it's a hot dog...either way, I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!

    ReplyDelete