Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby Bedding: Check

I owe two thank you's for my baby bedding selection and purchase. First off, my very own personal shopper Kate Brown showed me this bedding. I swear half the things I own Kate has picked out. She has a gift to spend money. At first I was a bit hesitant but began to mentally plan all the little details that will go into this nursery. I think it will fit Charlotte perfectly. Secondly, thank you to the most giving parents in the world for buying this for Charlotte. Charlotte is going to be so spoiled! It is already starting.

I cannot believe that in 151 days Miss Charlotte will be here able to enjoy her very own room.

Charlotte's baby bedding

I will post pictures of the nursery as it begins to come along.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your bedding! It is amazing!

    Sorry if you already got my first comment on this? But, I didn't know if it worked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get the comment before but I got it now. Thank you SO much. I think it is simple and sweet. Aunt Kate picked it out for Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete