Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You Give it a Try

In honor of my HUGE day tomorrow of finally getting a definite answer on the gender of Baby White I am going to have my few but dedicated readers give it a try.

Let me tell you this first:
- Dr. Goff's picture of the "boy parts" is awful quality (very light)  but you can see something between the legs. The legs are on the left side of the picture with head to the top right.
- People say "If there are three lines/dots then it is a girl" but not so fast. If you research this further there is a chance boys can photograph with three lines depending on the position, how far along, and how developed the baby is at the time. They also say that the boys three lines are not even whereas the girls are totally even.
- The girl part picture is of the bottom up and legs up with the lines in the middle left.

Good luck!!! Let me know what you think. You can click on the image to enlarge.

Girl Parts?

Boy Parts?






1 comment:

  1. Totally... a BOY. I am convinced. Boy. For sure. I talk about you to my sister all the time btw :) I'm very excited you're going to be a mom.

    ReplyDelete