Thursday, October 14, 2010

Debbie Downer

I am taking a mental health break to complain. Skip this post if you are already in a bad mood because I am just a Debbie Downer today.


Since I have started my current job I have never been so overwhelmed. NEVER. I feel like every two minutes a new task is being thrown at me. I am single handling organizing a fundraising event this coming Tuesday. Luckily, God has blessed me with a co-worker that has taken time out of her day to help me with things so much. Thank you to Miss. Holli!

Work and handling the stressful environment has always created a huge problem for me. If you know me well, you know I do not handle stress successfully. I let it control all aspects of my life. Thankfully, I have a very understanding husband, family, friends, and dogs. That is until I take it too far. I am doing my best not to complain all the time. That is a daily struggle. Being pregnant has added a whole new spin on things. It is much harder to work like I used to but it has forced me to come home earlier and get rest. I miss the feeling of being rested, care free, not stressed, and having motivation to do anything that isn’t required of me.

Not sure the point of this post except just to take a moment to get my head off work and ask for your prayers to get me through Wednesday evening. The light at the end of the tunnel is I have fall break next Thursday and Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment