Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Made It! Or Should I say, "We made it!"

The event last night went off without a hitch. All of my hard work paid off. Everything seemed to be very organized and ran smoothly. I am so thankful it is OVER! The best part about today is that not only is it a Friday for me because Fall Break but me and and Mom are going to Carrie Underwood tonight. I love so much that I have my Momma home and we are able to do these things. I will never take it for granted.

I only have two pictures from last night on my phone so I will share those now and dedicate a post later to the event.

Dinner before the movie

My little helpers

2 comments:

  1. Wooohooo!!! I need reviews on the movie, please! Perhaps in your next post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Sung-kook. He looks so happy here...then he had to carry that table all the way to theater 13. They were such great help!!

    ReplyDelete