Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mums and Pumpkins Day

My favorite part of the entire year is here, FALL! I even chose to have our wedding in fall because I love the weather, colors, and the excitement of holidays just around the corner. I look forward to Mums and Pumpkins day yearly. It is the little things that matter the most. So today was MUMS AND PUMPKINS day! Here are some pictures of my fabulous day!

Thank you Josh!


Ready for the work to begin

What a trooper


Chloe always has to be the center of attention

They too love Mums and Pumpkins Day


A pumpkin for Harold, Chloe, and Charlotte



Me at 20 weeks (Chloe can't be left out)



This is my favoite, my parents have a play house in their new back yard all ready for Charlotte to spend countless hours in. They have also joined me in Mums and Pumpkins Day. Charlotte is one lucky gal'!
Can you imagine the fun she will have? 






No comments:

Post a Comment