Sunday, October 10, 2010

OUCH

I have never been more afraid of labor until this evening. Josh and I went to Walgreen's to get my flu shot. I signed my papers and the pharmacist took me behind a screen to do the deed. Josh sat right outside waiting for me. I do not think I have ever embarrassed him more than I did tonight. He said he heard the pharmacist say, "You might feel a little priiiiii" and before he could spit out prick I screamed "OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCH!" I mean this was not a mellow ouch this was a full fledged scream. I mean it was so loud the pharmacist jumped. We both were not anticipating my reaction. When I came out from the screen Josh was red in the face and people were walking over to see what happened.



If I cannot take a flu shot can you even imagine me during labor?! I mean come on, I am dead. I need to go ahead and apologize to my nurses, doctor and any other incident victims. If you were wondering, Josh is not included in the apologizes because he is half way responsible for my foul behavior. Basically, me and everyone else around me is screwed on Charlotte's birthday. I am sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha reason #436 why I want to be there during delivery. Can Josh videotape? Pleeeeaaaase?

    ReplyDelete