Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So Sweepy

For whatever reason I cannot sleep anymore. I am not sure what is going on. It makes me nervous to think I have three more months of sleepless nights before Charlotte arrives. I wonder if any other of my Mom friends experienced this too.

Last night I tossed and turned until 1:30.am. I was getting so aggravated thinking even if I went to bed that second I will only get about 5.5 hours of sleep before work. I finally got up and went to the living room. Chloe Lane and Harold Eugene just love my sleepless nights. They want to eat late night snacks and share their deepest darkest secrets. Last nights secrets were very inapporiate on both accounts so I will spare you the details. We watched Private Practice (my pick), Real Housewives of Atalanta (Harold's pick), and Oprah for our sentimental Chloe.


After our shows are over it is 3:00 a.m.. At this point I will get about 3 hours of sleep before working a 12 hour day. Hopefully tonight I will have a wonderful nights sleep. One can only hope at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment