Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hit Me When I Am Down

I will be the first to admit I haven’t loved all the “interesting” changes that have been occurring to my body since becoming pregnant. I look at myself in the mirror and wonder who stole my old body and wonder if they will ever give it back to me. Within the past week or so I began to try to accept my new body. I think it has helped that my stomach has gotten bigger and I come across more of a pregnant woman than an oddly shaped woman repeating the freshman fifteen (or twenty) for the third time in their life. Well…. my new attitude went right down the tubes this morning when two new enemies joined the fight against my self esteem.


I warn you the picture you are about to see is not pretty. Scroll down with caution.


No comments:

Post a Comment