Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Say Cheese

My dear friend Stephanie recently had newborn pictures taken of her precious and perfect little girls. This got me so excited for Charlotte's! Too early? I think not. I loved the photographer Stephanie used so I already have mine (our) name on her newborn shoots in February. So I had to ask myself, what is the first thing you need for pictures???? Ummmm.... a new outfit! Geez.

Look at this adorable pettiskirt I purchased this morning. Enough already

http://www.poshtots.com/apparel/apparel/costumes-tutus/newborn-pink-pettiskirt/17/2272/1079/22168/poshproductdetail.aspx

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! I think you are going to have everything bought/ready to go for Miss Charlotte by Christmas! Can't wait to see little Lottie in that tutu!!

    ReplyDelete