Friday, December 3, 2010

10 More Days

As of December 17th at 5:00 p.m. I will be a free lady. My last day of work has been moved up for numerous reasons but mostly due to what is the "right thing" to do for the amazing school I work at. It is too long and boring to go into but my boss and I concluded this morning it was the best thing to do was call it quits when our Christmas break begins.

I have to say, I feel GREAT about it. It is getting harder and harder for me to get up early in the morning each day with a 10 plus working day ahead of me. Working that many hours was never easy for me but recently it has become near impossible with my lack of sleep.

So if you need me starting December 18th please do not call or email before 10:00 a.m. and if I am too busy napping, shopping, cleaning, snuggling with the dogs, mani and pedis with my Mom, or anything else that nonworking people do I will talk to you.

1 comment:

  1. yayayay!! i am so excited for you....this is going to be so fun! layla and i will help you get through january.

    ReplyDelete