Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Buzz Off.... I Am Trying To Read

While my older and somewhat inappropriate sister is in her room doing "activities" I do not feel comfortable sharing I have been busy reading parenting books. My favorite book so far has been And Baby Makes Four: A Trimester-by-Trimester Guide to a Baby-Friendly Dog. This books explains to the reader that the dog (moi) comes first THEN the baby. Why am I the only one in the house who realizes we have a baby coming in 59 days? Although, I am not trilled with this new person invading my personal space I realize we are too late in the process to do anything about it so I will work hard to be the best dog I can be. I am working hard to minimize my snoring, less gas, better hygiene, control slobber when excited, only 6 beers a day, no cigars in the house, and less of a potty mouth. No promises.

Make Love Not War,
Harold Eugene


4 comments:

  1. This made me laugh! It's good that Harold is facing reality where Charlotte is concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that book really exists? too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Harold. At least he won't have post traumatic stress disorder after Charlotte gets here like Chloe will. Where will she drink martinis and do exercise videos after she gets here?

    ReplyDelete