Monday, January 24, 2011

A Cry For Help


Chlo my Low and myself thought it was time to reach out to my Mom's friends for some help. We are b-o-r-e-d and worweid. All my Madre does is sleep, eat, watch tv, sleep, eat, and watch tv. I think she might be depressed. I made a call to Dr. Drew and Dr. Phil but still waiting for a ring-a-ding back.  My homie down the street said his Mom was depressed for years and would just sleep and eat too. Homes also said she gained so much weight and come to think of it.... my Momma has too! I am worweid sick. The scary thing is, she doesn't seem concerned with her rapid weight gain. 


I am so embarrassed for her. She thinks she looks cute

Chlo is attempting to give her a settle hint. Mom  didn't catch on


I used to doggie dream of the days I got to spend lounging around with my Mom but gurl do I take it back. It has turned into a dogaster! Chlo Chlo and I are out of activities to do. Our gang activities do not even provide us entertainment anymore and it isn't the fact it was just us two living dangerously. Chlo has really taken a turn for the worst. She is spending more and more time in "her" room with the door closed with Super Freak turned up to the max. I have not worked up the nerve to open the door.

So my plea is find us some hobbies or healthy activities to do. I do not think we will be able to take this much longer. 

SOS,
Harold Eugene White 

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I cannot stop laughing.....just bring Harold Eugene and Chloe Lane over for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harold, You need to be nice to your mom. She is about to be a VERY busy and tired lady so let her eat, sleep, and do NOTHING!!! She won't have that luxury in a few short weeks...
    Enjoy Ash! And PS You look darling!

    ReplyDelete