Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fo Snizzle My Nizzle

If you come to the White house in the hours of 1am-5am most likely me, Chloe, and Harold are watching either The First 48, Cold Case Files, Solved: Extreme Forensics, Unsolved Mysteries, and Murder Identity.     Chloe and Harold are having a difficult time separating from these shows come morning time.

This morning I was surprised when I didn't find both of them in bed with me. I immediately had a pit in my stomach because the three of us had a marathon of murder/gang shows last night so I knew this had something to do with their disappearance. I went out front and sure enough they were "recruiting" on the street corner and flashing gang signs to the other neighborhood dogs. Bless their hearts, the other dogs just laugh at them and keep walking. Harold will say, "You betta keep walkin' my dizzle" and Chloe follows with "That's right, you can't handle this snizzle for shizzle. Boo-yah" They high five each other and look for their next victim. 

I yell at Gentle Don and Bad Baby to come inside. They will not respond by their birth names if they are in their colors. 

Gentle Don

Bad Baby

3 comments:

  1. Holy moly, might be my favorite post ever. Thank you for the entertainment for my 4:00 a.m. Feeding!

    ReplyDelete