Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pregnancy Update

I will be 35 weeks tomorrow and everything is moving along just fine. I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and Charlotte's little head is positioned down, her heartbeat is strong at 147, and her Mom is gaining the weight needed for a healthy baby. If everything continues on track Josh and I will check into the hospital Thursday, February 10th at 8pm for our scheduled inducement.

In the next 3.5 weeks I will be busy reading my baby books, finishing her room, cleaning the house, starting her baby book, putting together the remaining baby gadgets, and enjoying time with family and friends.

I must give a shout out to Chloe Lane Vaughn White for allowing me to practice some baby techniques on her so I will be ready when the time comes!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Charlotte will be here before so soon! I love the picture of Miss Chloe Lane - what a great sport! Enjoy your next 3.5 weeks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete