Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 2

I thought I would update you on my quest to become a successful and organized "stay at home Mom" without a baby. It is the middle of week 2 and things are going pretty great! It is amazing how busy you can make yourself if you want to. The key word is "want" to. Most days I spend on the couch watching awful daytime television or running errands I haven't had the opportunity to the past few years. I have cooked everyday but the weekends, kept the house cleaned, organized closets, prepared for Charlotte, and ran housewife errands. So far... this lifestyle is pretty great although I am getting a bit antsy and more than ready for  Charlotte to make an appearance.

Our family calendar in the laundry room

Weekly Menu (Don't worry, nothing was as good as it sounds)

3 comments: