Thursday, February 3, 2011

Where Dreams Really Do Come True

As a young girl I always dreamed about going to Disney World and the Playboy mansion. My Mom and Dad always told me they would take me but like many of their empty promises it did not come true. I think my luck is about to change in a big way. My Mom has been packing my bag with all of my new clothes and she has conveniently left the bag packed and ready to go in my room. I see Micky Mouse and Goofy in my near future.

See below

I know my parents got the idea from the new Disney World commercial. Every time it comes on I cross my fingers, toes, and 6 nipples that someday I too will receive this news.


I just cannot believe in the last few months I have gotten a new room, new clothes, my own seat in the car, and now Disney World. I would have stopped stripping for the neighbor boys a long time ago if I knew this is how they would reward me.

Your dirty Disney princess,
Chloe Lane Vaughn White

1 comment: