Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chubby Bunny

It is no secret that I have some lbs to shed, okay more than "some". I have no excuses anymore. A big mistake that I deeply regret now is gaining weight before I got pregnant. I was already not fitting in my clothes and then pregnancy came. So now I have pre pregnancy weight and baby weight to loose. It is so daunting to think how much I have to loose but I am SO ready to get this off. I know I will never be in tip top shape wearing a size 4 or 6 but I just want to be my "normal" again. I miss clothes and I miss feeling cute. It has been a good year since I have felt that way and it can really drain of your self esteem. I mean what girl doesn't want to feel cute?

So.... The diet has begun. It is nothing extreme. I am going to Teds for lunch so that tells you enough. I am going to watch what I eat and walk Miss Charlotte when the weather is nice. I feel like it is only fair for her to come because she is responsible for most of the weight. I have my brothers wedding, a beach vacation, and my ten year reunion all coming up in the next 6 months. If this is not enough of a reason to get my ass in gear I do not know what is.

I have 35 pounds to loose. Yes, I said it. Judge away..... Ten pounds is pre preggo weight and the other 25 is pregnancy weight. I need to keep reminding myself; 1 pound at a time, 1 pound at at time, 1 pound at a time. I will keep you all updated on my progress or lack there of. Wish me luck!!

Before



After

3 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT!!! {said with the Rob Schneider character from Waterboy accent, incidentally}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous are you, though, in that red swimsuit and hat get up?

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! What Mary said. Also, kudos to you for putting your pregnancy in a bathing suit pictures up....you've got a lot of confidence and I LOVE IT! You can do it Ash. Chat me if you need some inspiration or tips, I used to be really good at yelling at you about eating healthy! Hahaha. xo.

    ReplyDelete