Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nervous Nelly

I am a nervous wreck! My little sis is home and I haven't slept a wink. Having a baby in the house is harder than I thought it would be. The books I read did not speak about your emotional state of mind when having a baby. I talk to my sweet Charlotte Lillian all day and tell her stories. I am not sure she likes them because she sleeps through them but I am not giving up. Everyone likes my stories even Chloe when she is drunk. I am going to begin mediation tomorrow in hopes it will relax me so I can be a better brother. Nobody likes a nervous Nelly.

A concerned sibling,
Harold Eugene
Charlotte's Big Brother



1 comment:

  1. Hahahhahahahahahaha. I wish I could get notifications when you write a blog b/c these make my day....in fact reading this many just now just made my week. Maybe even month.

    ReplyDelete