Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

Yesterday meant a lot to me. Not only was it Easter but it was our first holiday as a family. When Charlotte was cooking in my belly I spent many sleepless nights thinking what was important to me as a family. One of the top issues was family traditions. I want to have so many family traditions it is nauseating to Charlotte. I want her to roll her eyes and think her we go again with the traditions Mom, enough already....

So what better time to start the traditions than yesterday! We had a day full of Easter brunch, pictures, Easter basket, and family time with both sides of our family. By the end of the day we were all pooped. Next year will be even better when Charlotte is older and we can add Church and an Easter egg hunt to the mix.

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter holiday.







No comments:

Post a Comment