Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vacation Time

This Saturday at 4.a.m (not a typo) our family will head to the airport to begin our destination to Turks and Caicos. It is our annual Vaughn family vacation and I couldn't be more ready. Last summer vacation I was in the first trimester and Miss Charlotte made sure to make it a memorable trip for me. I was sicker than a dog the majority of the trip. Even though this trip I do not expect to be sick I do expect it will not be a typical fun in the sun vacation for me. Being a Mom of a almost 5 month old might put a damper on some activities but to be honest it doesn't bother me in the least. I am so anxious to build these memories with my family and Charlotte. This is what being a Mom is all about to me.

Charlotte is ready for some fun in sun

Poor Chloe... She is having serious withdraw symptoms

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I love this! And the fact that you are continuing the White Pages. Chloe looks a little ticked that she is being left at home. Sophie also said she got a text from Charlotte suggesting they go on the HCG diet to cut down on their rolls for summer. Guess we need to be more careful about what we say around them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. see, THIS is why you need to keep up the blogging. i have to see pics of my charlie bear! ready for vacay... :) have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete