Thursday, July 21, 2011

Birthday Bliss

Yesterday I turned 29 and without a doubt it was the best birthday yet. Josh's parents were so kind and watched Charlotte all day and evening so I could have the day to myself. I spent the day with my Mom and we got mani/pedi's and went to lunch. This is a tradition we have had for years. Mom gave me a beautiful necklace that means so much to me that I will always keep and treasure. If Charlotte behaves I will some day pass it along to her.  If that wasn't enough Josh came home with a dozen cupcakes in hand and took me to my very favorite restaurant, Mahogany. YUM!  I need to have a baby more often because Josh really spoiled me this year with a massage gift certificate, a pretty scarf, and the most gorgeous earrings a girl could ever want. As silly as it may sound the very best part of the day was going to pick up Charlotte with Josh after dinner. We love that girl so much! She is the best birthday present,

After we put Charlotte down for the night we had birthday cupcakes and milk in bed. Perfect ending to the perfect day.

Please excuse the jammies and no makeup

2 comments:

  1. Um you forgot to mention your awesome Lady Gaga coffee table book?? ;) glad you had a wonderful day. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for BIRTHDAYS! I'm so glad you were spoiled on your special day!!!

    ReplyDelete