Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Instant Makeover

One of my very favorite things in life is to get new bedding. It is an instant makeover for a room. I always choose a neutral color for drapes in a bedroom so it is easy to change the bedding when it is time for change. I have always wanted to get all white bedding but for some reason talked myself out of it. Well not this time Timmy!





Don't you just want to put your jammies on, turn the A.C on 60, get a tub of ice cream and watch movies all day? I sure do! Now, I am wanting new bedside lamps. These are my current favorites from both Pottery Barn and Anthropologie.





Unfortunately, these will be on my "want" list for a bit. Just last night I got the dreading money talk from Josh. I seem to forget I am not Paris Hilton but a stay at home Mom living on one income. But I tell ya what.... no lamp is worth missing Charlotte everyday so I won't pout too much. Well, maybe to Josh.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so envious of your beautiful bedroom! Is it just me, or do "money talks" always happen right when you find something you really want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I seriously can't stop looking at that picture of Charlotte. I just want to smooch her!

    ReplyDelete