Monday, September 26, 2011

Teething Bites

Last night was hell. Charlotte was up all night with teething pain. When I say all night I mean all night. Here is a small snapshot of our night. Please keep your fingers crossed tonight is not a repeat.


Charlotte went to bed at 8:00 p.m and was up crying by 10:10 p.m.


We watched a movie at 1:00 a.m.


That didn't cause any zzzzz's so we tried a yummy bottle of apple juice around 1:30 a.m.


What do you know.... That didn't work either! I know what will do the trick. A car ride is the answer. Why didn't I think of this before? 2:15 a.m us girls hit the town.


Sound asleep in the car! I did it!!! I can get some rest. I put her in bed and she was out for ABOUT 30 DAMN MINUTES!!!!


Poor Charlotte Lillian and Poor Mom.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, bless your heart, and of course sweet Charlotte's little one! I know teething is so tough. I think there were many nights that I cried right there with Lilly, trying everything to soothe my sweet baby. Hang in there. She will have a mouth full of pearly whites in no time and you'll actually miss that sweet gummy mouth and all those nights awake with her :)

    ReplyDelete