Tuesday, October 11, 2011

E for Effort

Well we tried. That is all I can say about me and Stephanie's attempt today to get some adorable pictures of the girls in their Halloween ensembles. These pictures perfectly represent what is is like being around three babies under the age of 1. Nothing turns out the way you want or expect. We had tongues out, eyes closed, bows off, and everything in between.

Sophie: Great job!
Charlotte: Eyes OPEN!
Campbell: Over here....

Where do I start?
Oh no, Campbell is on the move. 

Notice Sophie's bow is now off and she is taking Charlotte's off as well.


We will take it!!!

Campbell Jane

Sophie Kay

Charlotte Lillian 


Favorite picture of the day:



3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I'm laughing hysterically! I think that last picture summarizes my life. Great post. And at least they are wearing the cutest tutus ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too funny! At least their outfits are darling :) And I'm secretly glad to know I'm not the only one to leave the pumpkin patch without a framable pic ;)

    ReplyDelete