Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Mini Me

Some might say I am laid back. Maybe even too laid back. I remember going to donate blood a few years ago and getting turned away because my blood pressure was too low. I mean seriously??? I have a very scary feeling my Little Bit has the same low blood pressure pumping through her veins.

This is a picture as we enter Target yesterday.

Alert and ready to tackle the grocery list

Less than 15 minutes later she lost all interest and assumed this position for the remainder 30 minutes of shopping. I just knew somebody was going to report me to DHS for sedating my baby. 

1 comment:

  1. I love her serious face!
    I also love how it doesn't bother her to have headbands or bows on her head. Emily would pull them off when she was around Charlotte's age.

    ReplyDelete