Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ralph Lauren's Son

I wish I was on the guest list to Lauren Bush's wedding to Ralph Lauren's son. Yes, I do not know his name and really does his name really matter? It is Ralph Lauren's son. That means for the rest of your life you are promised beautiful clothes, great bedding, and baby clothes. Does a girl need anything more than that? I think not.

Their wedding looks breathtaking. It was on Ralph Lauren's ranch in Colorado, another perk. I wonder what their party favors were????



2 comments:

  1. Saw the link of Cup of Jo...think I've looked at the pics 9,000 times. ah-freaking-mazing. He might be the only person I'd leave Kyle for...can you imagine??! We shoulda crashed it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now her name is.....Lauren Lauren?

    ReplyDelete