Monday, December 12, 2011

Playroom

Josh and I became increasingly frustrated with all the baby junk overflowing in our house and it didn't seem to matter how much you picked up it never went away. So the decision was made to get rid of our home office and turn into a playroom for our princess. Let's just say it was the best decision ever. At the end of the day we can throw everything back into that room and it is gone. Also, Charlotte and I starting to spend a lot of our days in her room since there is a TV in there for Mom.

I think the room has turned out pretty darn cute thanks to the help of friends. The gorgeous bookcase came from one of my best friends Dad, Jim, who made it for Kate and it was too big for her house so I lucked out with it. Is it not the best?! Then my friend Russhel made the darling curtains. I think they tie in everything so well. If you ever need pillows or curtains made she is the girl. Lastly, I stole the art clip idea and quote from Maggie. Thanks friend! All I need now is a bright color rug and I think we are in good shape.











1 comment: