Thursday, January 26, 2012

It is HERE

Anthropologie is set to open tomorrow. Yippie dippie!!! I played a game with my family, yes we still play these games, and the question was: if you had to shop at one boutique solely what it be? I picked Anthro. I love their style and quality. I think it is classic but still different if that makes sense. Click here for the NewsOk report on the new store.

This is my wish list so far:

I would love to come home with this vase full of flowers.
$18.00

Baby's Handprint in a Tin... How Clever!
$38.00

Love the simplicity of this dress
$168.00

Red HOT HOT HOT!!
$298.00

Love this cover up for the pool and a beach trip
$188.00

Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn. So sweet
$168.00


Now who is going to give me $878.00??? Let's go shoppin'!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment