Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Splurge Alert

Sometimes you need to splurge. I know it cannot happen all the time but sometimes you should on certain things or save up until you can. Or better yet, receive them as gifts!

Here are some of my favorite items I have that are a splurge:

1. Paige Denim in Hidden Hills
I have these in bootcut and skinny. These are great because they are higher waisted than the "typical" designer jean for us who suffer from post baby bottom/muffin top. They have minimal stretch and the Memphis color is very flattering. By far my favorite jean in the past few years. Worth the investment.




2. Jewelry
I am awful about changing out my jewelry to match outfits and I literally wear the same staple pieces everyday. Thankfully I have gotten some great pieces from my hubby and parents. My favorite (besides my wedding ring) is my Michelle watch, Roberto Coin hoop earrings, and a Roberto Coin Diamond necklace.





3. Oh Louis Louis
I love, love, love bags. Who doesn't???? I think this Louis Vuitton Speedy bag is great because it is timeless and a great size. I also have big news to report that in a few days I will be receiving a gorgeous new Louis on my doorstep. This one hopefully will be big enough to throw all of Charlotte's loot in. My hope is that it will give me and my outfit an extra kick in my step!





4. Sonicare Toothbrush
Seems silly but it is a luxury to have a nice toothbrush like this. My dentist, the one and only Dr. Waugh, noticed a big difference once I switched over. Plus I feel like my toothies are so much cleaner after getting a deep cleaning with this gem.



5. Tory Burch Eddie Ballet Flat
Josh got me these shoes for Christmas. He picked these out all on his own. Aren't you impressed?! I was! I love these so much. There are so much more comfortable than her other Reva ballet flats I have. Not sure why but they are. They can go casual or dressy.





1 comment:

  1. You will LOVE the delightful. It is so easy to throw baby stuff into. Splurge away sister!

    ReplyDelete