Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hurry Up Summer

My parents recently got a lake house at Grand Lake. To say I am excited would be a understatement. A word doesn't describe my excitement for this summer that is approaching. So what does a girl do when she is excited? Shop til' she drops, naturally.

This evening I purchased a swimmy suit. Scary. I liked this one from J Crew because it was cute but still provided the coverage needed for this Mom. I would have laughed at someone who told me in high school that in ten years from now the two key words I would look for in a swim suit was: FULL COVERAGE.


Me and the little bit will need some boat shoes of course...

Lastly, I am on a hunt for new sunglasses. I am highly debating prescription sunglasses but if I do not go that route my top runner for the moment are these Tom sunglasses. I like their vintage feel but I really like they provide sight to someone in need. One for One. 


1 comment:

  1. guuurl... i'm getting ready to order me a full coverage ONE PIECE. ain't that some sh%!...

    ReplyDelete