Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mother's Day Out Tid Bits

Charlotte has been going to MDO for several months now so I am beginning to learn the ropes. I am sure these tips are old news to most Mommas but I thought I would pass them along to some of the new Moms like myself.

I am digging the Pottery Barn Kids Spencer Bento Box seen here:


I love it because you can put everything you need for your little bit's lunch all in one place. No more sandwich bags or multiple tupperware. Here is Charlotte's lunch I packed today:


The best part is the box fits right into her lunch bag:

                              


Lastly, I ordered labels for her sippy cups at www.inchbug.com. These are great! They are dishwasher safe and very durable. You can purchase them here:

                      




No comments:

Post a Comment