Monday, February 20, 2012

Music Monday

I love music, Josh loves music, my family loves music, and believe or not our Charlie girl even loves music already. So this brings me to Music Monday on my blog. Each Monday I am going to post a song on my blog for my few readers to enjoy.

My first song is Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root. I have loved this song since high school and way before it was in the movie Ice Age. I am sure my friends are rolling their eyes reading this because they have heard this one too many times. It never fails to get me in a good mood and dance a little jiggy. If I had the daunting task to pick my very favorite song ever, yes this would be it. I guess I am a hippie at heart.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like you to hold my little hand (and we will run away...)
    just give me a convertable mustang and i'm back at enhs, girl.

    ReplyDelete