Monday, March 19, 2012
And we are back!!! I received my birchbox in the mail today and liked almost everything inside. It was a great "spring training" kit.
Here are the items in March's box:
1. Nail Polish: Don't love the color but it will be fun on the paws for something different. It is nice because I would never buy that color so it pushes me out of my comfort zone. I need that push.
2. Perfume: Harvery Prince in Ageless. Smells pretty.
3. Hair Powder: I am excited for this. I have been wanting to try dry shampoo for a bit now but didn't want to invest in a big bottle until I knew I liked it. It says to revive flat locks sprinkle the organic dry shampoo on your roots and that is it. It will be nice on the days I don't have time to wash my hair and but need a pick me up.
4. Beauty Balm: Two in One cleanser and moisturizer. I will give it a try
5. Tea: I am a tea lover so I am anxious for these samples. It says they taste good and make your skin more radiant. A gimmick? I am sure but hell it worked on me.
6. Sunscreen Swipe: I think this might be great for the summer. Put a couple of these portable wipes in your purse/baby bag and you are always prepared. They said they are sensitive enough for newborns as well. Great idea!!! I see myself purchasing these.
Since I am back on the birchbox wagon I will update you next month.
Posted by Ashley White at Monday, March 19, 2012