Sunday, April 22, 2012

Arbuckle Wilderness

I have been to Arbuckle Wilderness one too many times. I used to travel for my old job when I worked for a Senator and that was luckily in my territory. I told Kate on the way home if she was a good girl I would take her by to introduce her to my old friends. I knew they were all very worried about me and my absence. There was a dirty rumor going around that Josh left me for a stripper so I had to clear the air.


I can honestly say I have not laughed that hard in a long time. My stomach was hurting so bad because we were laughing so damn hard. Since having Charlotte I tend to have "accidents" and I was afraid I was going to have an "accident"when we were one with the animals. No need to worry, all was good.  The animals who come to your window are very pushy and at times chasing your car to get food. Kitt wasn't so comfortable with the idea.


If you think about the idea, it is very foreign. They just allow exotic animals to roam and come up to your window to eat out of your hand. Where does this happen? Honestly I really don't care because it made our day.

Until next time our furry aggressive friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment