Friday, April 13, 2012

Birchbox

I received my birchbox today and I was impressed again. I am officially sold on birchbox and excited for next months goodies. 


1. Marula Oil: Oil with sky-high levels of antioxidants to fight premature signs of aging. 

2. Tarte Lip Tint: I am already in love with this over sized lip crayon that boosts moisture levels while adding a wash of sheer pigment. The color looks orange but it is much prettier on. It feels like chapstick but gives you a pretty shine. Great for days when wearing little makeup or out on the lake.

3. Wondersturck by Taylor Swift: Smells better than she can sing

4. Yu-Be: The bestselling Japanese cream has a highly concentrated formula that heals cracked hands, chapped lips, and all other forms of dryness. This is going to the hubs. 

5. MicrodermaMitt: It is an all-natural silk mitt that gently exfoliates away dead skin cells and pore-clogging debris. I will be like Charlotte's bottom in no time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment