Sunday, April 1, 2012

Match.com

Harold has politely asked me to set up a match.com profile for him since his paws are too big to type. I reluctantly accept because I know he will pester me until I do. I guess I was the most surprised when he asked me to "shoot" a video for his profile.

Harold Eugene White



Age: Old Enough
Activities: Poker, pooting, magic tricks, sleeping, cigar smoking, watching the golden girls, and going to Star Trek conventions.
Interested In: Male or female, no discrimination here, looking to get naughty.

2 comments:

  1. O.M.G. Harold, you are irresistible. And is that a red rocket I see in his profile pic or just the normal look of his male parts? Nice move if so, H-dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant hardly stand this... oh my goodness ashley.too funny!
      and steph.. your comment was the icing on the cake. :)
      See you girls soon! xo meg

      Delete