Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Time Has Come

I have been best friends with these amazing, strong, and loving gals for 15 years and counting:


Best friends really do not even describe what we are. When you have been friends that long you are more than "best friends". We have been through way too much to even begin to reminisce but the point is we have always been there for each other. We have never missed a beat in each other's life and I know for a fact it will always be that way. The funny thing is, the four of us are so different from each other but I guess that is what makes it work so well.

Anyways, every year we make a point to have a girls weekend. Some years have been missed due to weddings, graduations, or babies but not this year. Game on! Unfortunately, one of our key players,  Maggie is unable to attend this year. Her laughter, her public falls, and loud voice will be missed more than she will know. I will pick up Kate Saturday morning and we will head to Dallas. Cheers to a much needed girls weekend!






2 comments:

  1. YEA!! This just got me so excited.....I was secretly hoping you would post something :) See you Saturday morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete