Wednesday, May 16, 2012

2 out of 3 Down at the White's

My lovely princess yesterday
(And Co Co looking at me like "what the hell")
Somedays motherhood sucks and yesterday sucked. Charlotte was a boogie bear from the minute she woke up. At one point she literally took my coke can off the coffee table and threw it. Times like that you just have to laugh because there isn't much else you can do. Oddly enough the only thing that could keep Charlotte content was my fuzzy blanket from Pottery Barn. As soon as I laid it on the floor she wouldn't get off of it. She literally snuggled it for at least 30 minutes. The girl loves has good taste and loves to relax. Wonder where she got that from?





When Josh got home we both concluded something is up so back to the after hours clinic we go.  We were right, the bit now has a "viral infection". Nothing you can but wait it out. Luck it would have it today is Mother's Day Out so Charlotte can't go AND I also have the same infection. Cheers to two sick ladies at the White House!!!




1 comment: