Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Birchbox

I continue to love my birchbox and get excited when I get the email alerting me it is in the mail headed this way. My Mom and I ordered the lipstick from last months box and it is by far my favorite lipstick I have ever had. It feels great, easy to apply, and the more you apply the darker the color.

This is the lipstick if you are in the market: LipSurgence natural lip tint by Tarte Cosmetics


This month's box was pretty great as well:


1. Bvlgari: Perfume sample
2. Caudalie: A French hand and nail cream that is super soft
3. Kerastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide: This is fragrant hair serum for your dry strands to add shine. I might be purchasing this because I love it and works good on my fuzzy hair.
4. Kiehl's Abyssine Cream: Anti-aging cream. Isn't anything from Kiehl's great?
5. Stilla Sparkle Waterproof liquid eye liner: Love love this! This is so pretty a with neutral shadow. They sent a full size eye liner so it will last a long time but when it runs out I am sure I will purchase another.

Thanks again, Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment