Friday, May 4, 2012

Dear Frenchie

Pest control came and sprayed our house for bugs again today because I found two spiders in our house. Ewwwhie. As I was cleaning things up off the floor I saw a picture of a French Bulldog with a note on the back under Harold's bed.


Dear my French firecracker ,

From the moment I laid eyes on your match.com profile I knew you were the one. I know our English and French cultures would mix as heavenly as a yogurt twist from Braum's Ice Cream and Dairy Stores. I dream of the day I can paint your 10 toes, clean out your ears and share our dreams and fears. I am fully aware I struggle from what some may call a "weight issue" but I hope you can look past the exterior. I am a man that has the world at my paws when I can keep my whisky drinking in check. 

So I write to you dear Frenchie to give love and peace a chance,

Harold Eugene White 

P.S.: I don't mind gettin' down and dirty either. Just sayin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment