Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Good Buy

Don't you love when people tell you a good buy? Well I found something on pinterest and I almost called bull when I saw the price. I read the reviews and did my homework and it checked out.  It is a website called http://www.everbuying.com/. They have a little of everything but I needed IPhone accessories. I needed car phone charges and extra charges for the lake. The best part about it is they come in colors! Naturally I got pink and Josh got blue. The charges are literally like $2.00!!!! I will say the negative is it takes several weeks to get your order because it is overseas but if you are in the need for some "cute" iPhone charges here is your place.



1 comment:

  1. I saw this pinned on pinterest last early November and ordered one for my Mama, it took up until the day before Christmas to arrive! But it works great! Can you even believe how stinkin' cheap that website is?

    ReplyDelete