Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Road Trip


Oddly enough Charlotte will sleep anywhere but the car so when we drove to the lake last weekend I knew I had to be prepared. I brought a box full of toys that were new to her to hand when she got antsy. Target's dollar bins is great for this. This definitely came in handy about an 1.5 into the trip.


Of course, always have snacks ready at a minutes notice. Who doesn't like snacks on a road trip?


Lastly, our saving grace for all car rides is the Ipad. We have about 50 episodes of Sesame Street that Charlotte still has not gotten tired of. I found a headrest car mount on zulily that works great and it was cheap.  You can find it here,

I guess Sesame Street put ole' Harold Eugene right to sleep.



Happy trails to you and your family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment