Sunday, June 10, 2012

New York State of Mind

A week from tomorrow the boo and I head to NYC for an early 30th birthday party for me. I am starting the process on what to pack.

I think shoes during the day are by far the hardest! We will be doing a ton of walking but I do not want to ruin a cute outfit with clunky tennis shoes. I ordered these new balance shoes and hoping they are a cute alternative to tennis shoes.

During the day I think I will wear these pants from JCrew. I think they will be cool, cute, and better than my normal jeans.



As for the evening I will wear a dress or the Minnie pants (above) with a cute top. My next big decision is what bag to take..... Can't be too big and has to go over the shoulder. Oh the decisions a girl must make before a trip. OR better yet, I should just get a new bag there. Happy Birthday to ME!


1 comment:

  1. just now catching up on my blogs.. so excited for you and your fun trip! happy birthday to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete