Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Plain Jane

I tend to always buy and wear the most basic pieces and never venture out. My Mom always encourages me to try new things, wear more daring styles, and believe it or not.. show more skin. I like my solid colors, jeans, and Tory Burch flops. Recently I saw the cutest "play suit" and I thought it would be perfect to dress up with a night out or a down for day with the bit. I did have reservations it would be too short but my Mom reassured me I was being too modest and go for it.

Here is the play suit:



Adorable right? It sure would be if you were not a Stretch Armstrong. Here she is folks:

Looks painful, huh?

I would show you the bum picture but I am afraid my blog would be reported for being inappropriate. Can't say this plain Jane didn't try.

1 comment:

  1. i can't stop laughing. maybe you could send it down here and carter could try it on for size?

    ReplyDelete