Friday, June 15, 2012

Thunder DOWN

Josh and I were pumped for yesterday. We had a date a flint's and tickets to see our Thunder. Could life get any better?

I dropped off the bit around 3:00pm to Josh's parents house and she was in a fantastic mood. Charlotte and Josh's parents wished me well and it was off to a night of fun I went. I met Josh downtown and he greeted me with bad news. He just got off the phone with his parents and they told him Charlotte just threw up. Ok, no worries yet... I lie but I wanted to pretend my life was still fabulous. We ate dinner and called again for an update. As I was talking to Charlotte's sweet Grandma I heard her throw up not once but twice! Seriously, tonight of all nights. What was wrong with last night when the both of us did nothing and were in bed by 9:30pm? So the decision had to be made: To go home or not to go home?

Josh literally gets father of the year and husband of the year because he let me stay at the game and go with my family as he went home. Thunder down. I know what you are saying to yourself; what kind of wife and mother stays at the game? Well I do. So buzz off.


This is me and my imaginary husband at the game. Kidding aside, I was worried the entire game and called and texted Josh the whole time. Charlotte continued to throw up every 30 minutes and sent her bad luck to the Thunder. Charlotte, Josh, Josh's parents, and the Thunder all lost last night. Thunder down.

I got home last night and was welcomed with reality fast. Charlotte was up with Josh and it took her about 3 minutes to throw up about 6 ounces of Pedialyte on my Thunder blue shirt. Thunder down.

I will leave you with positive news; downtown is so much fun and full of spirit. I hope you have the opportunity to go to a game or even to Thunder alley during this playoff series.



1 comment:

  1. Thunder DOWN for sure! Poor Charlotte (and Josh!). Hope she's better...

    ReplyDelete