Friday, June 8, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Josh dropped my old sunglasses in the lake a few weeks ago so I had to get new ones. Hate that!!! My Mom and I went to balliets Thursday and I found some sunglasses that I loved but couldn't justify spending that much money. Luckily for me, balliets is having a promotion that could make my dream a reality.

Here is the promotion:



Surely this veteran Sequoyah Cougar basketball player can pull this off. NOPE!!!  I missed all three. That just pissed me off. These sunnies were in my reach if I could just get my non athletic butt to make a goal, or is it basket? Anywho.... I went back again today with a new tude'  and strategy.  And thank goodness I did because not only did I make it but I made two baskets so they counted my furthest basket at 50% off. 

Just call me Ashley "KD" White

My beautiful prize! 

1 comment:

  1. Why not Ashley The Beard White?
    Go YOU! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete