Saturday, July 21, 2012

Not So Dirty 30

In my early twenties I wasn't the girl who knew exactly what career path they wanted to follow and was always jealous of the girls who did. I would be happy doing a lot of things and that annoyed me. I kept thinking to myself "I just need to make it to thirty. When I am thirty I will have it all figured out and I will have everything by then".

So as I write this blog post it is my second night of being thirty and I have to say I was right. I do have it all figured out and I have everything. I have a husband who is my best friend, a beyond amazing family and in laws, spectacular best girl friends, and the most amazing gift from God; our Charlotte. My life might be pretty simple but it is exactly what this thirty year old prayed for. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me the next thirty years.

Josh decorated the house before he left for work (Don't have the heart to tell Co Co it isn't her birthday)

Birthday breakfast with my girl and Beanie

The most gorgeous flowers from my AH-mazing girlfriends: Mags, Kitt, and Sarah

Get in my belly!!! Dulce de leche from The Ranch 

No comments:

Post a Comment