Saturday, July 7, 2012

We Love the 4th

Our family spent Wednesday to Saturday at Grand Lake with my family. It was wonderful family time and hard to come back.

On our way to see the fireworks show

Family Pic

Sass, Sass, Sass

Again, sass

Josh fishing under the fireworks

Clearly I am a fan of the nautical theme 

Who is more pathetic? 

Loved every second

Not sure if it is a good thing the bit isn't scared of anything

Okay, enough of the nautical but it is so damn cute

Watching her Uncle and Dad on the jet skis
Although we did have a fabulous time at the lake my heart was back home with my dear friend Stephanie. She had her baby, Burke, Sunday and he is resting and healing in NICU for a few days. I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on this handsome man.

Look at those LIPS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment